See the link below for the October Newsletter from the Counseling Office.
|Monday, October 1
Every day is an opportunity to make a difference. How will you spend your day?
|Tuesday, October 2
|Wednesday, October 3
|Thursday, October 4
|Friday, October 5
The agenda for tonight's School Community Council meeting can be found here.
Copper Hills High is happy to welcome our current ninth grade students to attend home football games for free with a Student ID (until Student IDs arrive, use the Skyward app or a printout from your Skyward account to show you are a current ninth grader).
In addition to an expectation of respect and appropriate behavior, Copper Hills would like to remind our ninth grade students (and their parents) of the following game day expectations:
- Students entering the stadium are required to remain in the stadium. Re-entry will not be allowed without an accompanying adult.
- Inside the school and other areas of campus are closed and off limits to unsupervised students.
- Stadium hills and other grassy areas are off limits to unsupervised students.
- Students should join the standing student section in the stands or be seated in the stands among other patrons.
- Students are asked to leave the stadium when the first bank of stadium lights are turned off.
We appreciate the way our Freshman Falcons handle themselves appropriately during the school day and encourage you to continue to demonstrate your excellence in behavior at the high school.
Please see the link below for the September newsletter!
Hey Book Lovers! Do you enjoy reading? Do you enjoy talking about good books with others? Then you need to join Book Whisperers! Our group meets every Tuesday from 3:00-3:30 in the Jungle Pod, which is the south 7th grade pod. We welcome 7th, 8th, and 9th graders, and even teachers. We read one novel per month and meet weekly to discuss each section. If you attend the first meeting on Tuesday, September 4th at 3 pm, you will get to help choose the books we read this year! If you have any questions, see Mrs. Blowers in the Jungle Pod or Mrs. Hendricks in the Frog Pod. We hope to see you there!
Sunset Ridge Middle School PTSA welcomes students from grades (7 – 9) to apply to be a PTSA Representative. Representatives help with a variety of projects such as Candy Grams, Reflections, service projects, and much more. Applications can be found in the office. They must be turned in to the office by September 10, 2018.