Freshmen! Arena Scheduling for Copper Hills High School opens April 16th at 3 pm and runs until April 19th at 11:59 pm. This is your chance to build your schedule! Nervous? Not sure what to do? We've got you covered! Check out the helpful info below.
- Have any questions? Look through this FAQ to see if it's answered here!
- ICYMI, here are the slides from Sophomore Orientation.
- Download a copy of the Master Schedule to help you plan out your classes.
- Are you a visual person? Use this Arena Worksheet to make a plan. Remember to make back up plans!
- Planning on taking Driver's Ed? Find out when to sign up here.
- Do you have all your required classes? Double check with this.
- Not sure what kind of credit the class you want will give you? This document may help!
- Want to take a Concurrent Enrollment class? This sheet tells you what you can take and when!
- Spanish CTE Flyer
More Fun Stuff!
- Interested in JATC classes? Check out this guide to see what you can take and when!
- Want to join a club or are you curious what a class is about? Info on all that can be found here. Click here for a course catalog.
- Attention all athletes! If you plan on playing in college, make sure you check out the NCAA page.
- Want to take more classes or need to make some up? Check out these credit alternatives.
More questions? Get in touch with your CHHS Counselor!