Masks recommended but not required.
Wednesday's Schedule is as follows: 5th, 6th, 7th, TA Please check this week's At-A-Glance for details.
Thursday is the last day for 7th Graders.
Friday is a Virtual Day - No In-Person Instruction
For our virtual day, please complete a Community Service Activity, take a pic, post it on Instagram and tag us!
As the end of the 2020-2021 school year draws nearer, just a few reminders -
- Dress Code applies to all school activities! This includes activity days for 7th and 8th Grade students, as well as Lagoon Day for Freshmen.
- Parents, if you have any questions about Dress Code, please see the Student Handbook for information.
- Lagoon permission slips were due at 1:15 p.m. Thursday, May 27th. See the At-A-Glance for additional information regarding Lagoon. If the cost of a Lagoon ticket will create a financial hardship for your family, and your student is choosing to stay home for this reason, please contact your students Assistant Principal.
- No masks are required June 1st thru the 3rd. However, they are recommended for those who are not vaccinated or may be at risk.
- Freshmen Chromebooks, chargers and carry cases will be collected Thursday May 27th. Chromebooks must be free of markings, stickers, etc. or a cleaning fee will be charged.
- We will not be collecting 7th and 8th Grade student Chromebooks. Your Chromebooks have been assigned to you for as long as you are at Sunset Ridge. If, during the summer, you move outside Sunset Ridge boundaries, please return your Chromebook when you withdraw from school.
- We are doing our best to ensure that all of our students get to participate in end of year activities. In order to prevent an incidental exposure to Covid 19 that could result in quarantining students at the end of the year, and preventing them from participating in so many of the activities they have been looking forward to, we ask that if you are planning on attending any night performances this week, that you honor the public performance protocols we have in place. Thank you!
SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION IS OPEN!!
Sunset Ridge is excited to announce that we will be offering Summer Camp classes this year! We will be offering both recovery credit and original credit. There is no cost for either recovery or original credit.
Here is some important information to know:
- Two different sessions will be offered. The first will run from June 14-25, and the second will run from July 7-21.
- Classes will be held Monday-Friday, with five classes each day. The class times are as follows:
- Elective classes offered in June:
- Tour of Art
- Reading Camp
- PST - Must take two sessions, either 1 and 2 or 4 and 5.
- Elective classes offered in July:
- Bussing will be available. The location of the bus stop is TBD. The bus will drop off at SRMS at 8:30 and pick up students at 12:30.
- There will be no food served during summer school.
- Classes will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
Interested? Want to learn more? Contact your students counselor!
Click on "Be Informed. Be Falcons."
for this week's AT-A-Glance!
Haga clic aquí para ver la traducción al español de "Qué está sucediendo esta semana en SRMS". Gracias
What's Up on Fridays?
- Information regarding Online Learning - Sunset Ridge Students, Parents/Guardians and Community Members, I apologize… -- Continue Reading
- Registration Information and Links - Parents, Students and Community Members, School registration is open.… -- Continue Reading
- Interested in running Cross Country for Copper Hills High? Click on the link for additional information. - CHHS - Cross Country -- Continue Reading
- GRADE CHANGE REQUESTS - Grade Change Request Forms Please click on the link… -- Continue Reading
- Check Out Procedures – 2020 - Check-Out Procedures Return of school property (Chromebooks, textbooks, calculators,… -- Continue Reading
- Grading Policy – 4th Quarter – 2020 - Grading Policy - 4th Quarter - 2020 Students, Parents… -- Continue Reading
- THINGS YOU MIGHT FIND USEFUL - WHEN IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE When an assignment doesn't… -- Continue Reading
- School Dismissal Continues Through The End Of The Year - As many of you know by now, Governor Herbert… -- Continue Reading