Dear Falcon Nation,
All Jordan School District schools will be going virtual starting on Wednesday, 1/19 and will continue throughout the week. We want to provide some clarifying information regarding what this week will look like.
Bell Schedule - Wednesday, students will attend virtually all 7 periods. Thursday and Friday, students will attend virtually the Block Schedule.
Wednesday 1/19 - Virtual Learning Day
Thursday 1/20 - Virtual Learning Day
Friday 1/21 - Virtual Learning Day
What to expect during virtual learning:
- Students are expected to log into Zoom and meet with their classes at the beginning of each class period. In the Zoom meeting teachers will take attendance and go over expectations and directions for the day.
- Zoom links can be found in your student’s Canvas class home page. Please email teachers directly if you or your student is having trouble finding the Zoom link.
- Since teachers will be taking attendance. You can excuse your student from class by calling the attendance office.
- Students need to follow their 2nd Semester Schedule. (3rd Quarter).
Other important information:
- Grab and Go breakfast will be provided 7:20 - 7:55am Wednesday.
- Grab and Go lunch will be provided 12:00 - 1:00 Wed. & Thur. and 11:20 - 12:20 Friday.
- Breakfast for Thursday and Friday will be provided during the previous day’s lunch.
- Families who need Grab and Go meals for elementary/high school students, as well as SRMS students, may pick up all meals at SRMS during Grab and Go times.
- School Access - Please use the Main entrance for school business and if possible the West entrance for Grab and Go meals.
- SRMS offices will be open from 8:00am - 3:00pm. If you have any questions, please call 801-412-2475.
- If your Wi-Fi connections at home are spotty, we have a limited number of Kajeet hotspots available. Parents, please contact the office for details.
We look forward to having students back in the Falcon’s Nest very soon as we know we are better together!