In-Person and Online Learning requests are being processed. Notifications will be made as soon as schedules are finalized. Thank you for your patience.
Click on the picture to see what's happening this week at SRMS!
What's Up on Fridays?
Thursday during 4th period teachers will let students know if they have been requested to come in on Friday, and who has requested them. Students are welcome to ask a teacher to call them in as well. Breakfast and lunch are being served and students may come in for either or both. Bus riders who have not been requested by a teacher, but would like to come in for breakfast and lunch, may remain in the cafeteria to work on class work, read a book, etc. We are asking that students checkout in the attendance office if they are not staying for all four sessions. Thank you!
To access registration instructions click here. To access the Sunset Ridge Return-to-School Plan, click here. To access the Jordan School District Return-to-School Plan click here, Plan para Reabrir la Escuela 2020-21 clic aqui and to access the Block Schedule, bell schedule and important dates, click here.
- Registration Information and Links - Parents, Students and Community Members, School registration is open.… -- Continue Reading
- Interested in running Cross Country for Copper Hills High? Click on the link for additional information. - CHHS - Cross Country -- Continue Reading
- GRADE CHANGE REQUESTS - Grade Change Request Forms Please click on the link… -- Continue Reading
- Check Out Procedures – 2020 - Check-Out Procedures Return of school property (Chromebooks, textbooks, calculators,… -- Continue Reading
- Grading Policy – 4th Quarter – 2020 - Grading Policy - 4th Quarter - 2020 Students, Parents… -- Continue Reading
- THINGS YOU MIGHT FIND USEFUL - WHEN IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE When an assignment doesn't… -- Continue Reading
- School Dismissal Continues Through The End Of The Year - As many of you know by now, Governor Herbert… -- Continue Reading
- Daily Instruction – Check here to see where you need to go and what you need to do each day! - Daily Instruction May 22, 2020 - Today's Stay Connected… -- Continue Reading