To schedule a checkout appointment, go to Skyward Family Access and click on Conferences. Then click on "All Conferences" and click on "Join" (far right of the screen). Click on "Add select student only" and you have made an appointment. For additional information regarding check out or how to change an appointment, go to CHECK OUT PROCEDURES in the NEWS FEED
To make a GRADE CHANGE REQUEST, click on the picture below. For additional information review the Grading Policy for 4th Quarter in our News Feed.
INCOMING FRESHMEN, IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON TAKING SUMMER PE OR AN ONLINE CLASS, PLEASE COMPLETE THE FORM ON THE COUNSELING CENTER WEB PAGE!
HOMEWORK HOTLINE - If you need help with class work, please call 1-385-218-3003.
Sunset Ridge will publish a daily agenda for instruction. The agenda lists all the teachers on the left hand side, and where the students can go to access learning on the right hand side. In most cases, teachers have included what needs to be done for the day. The spreadsheet will be ready by 7:00 a.m. each morning! Click on a link in our news feed and you will be able to scroll through the spreadsheet. Thank You!
- GRADE CHANGE REQUESTS - Grade Change Request Forms Please click on the link… -- Continue Reading
- Check Out Procedures – 2020 - Check-Out Procedures Return of school property (Chromebooks, textbooks, calculators,… -- Continue Reading
- Grading Policy – 4th Quarter – 2020 - Grading Policy - 4th Quarter - 2020 Students, Parents… -- Continue Reading
- THINGS YOU MIGHT FIND USEFUL - WHEN IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE When an assignment doesn't… -- Continue Reading
- School Dismissal Continues Through The End Of The Year - As many of you know by now, Governor Herbert… -- Continue Reading
- Daily Instruction – Check here to see where you need to go and what you need to do each day! - Daily Instruction May 22, 2020 - Today's Stay Connected… -- Continue Reading
- Chromebook Checkout Link - Once you pick up your Chromebook, click on this… -- Continue Reading
- Chromebook User Agreement - CLICK HERE FOR USER AGREEMENT -- Continue Reading