Fall Parent-Teacher-Student Conferences will be held virtually only. Teachers will not be available for in-person conferences per Jordan School District Board of Education directive. Teachers have set-up virtual conferences through Zoom and will email conference links to parents. In order to provide a safe virtual environment, it is extremely important that the name you use to enter the Zoom waiting room is the name you used when you scheduled your appointment to meet with the teacher. If the names do not match, the teacher may not let you in to the meeting (this is to avoid Zoom bombing). To schedule an appointment with each of your student’s teachers you will need to go into Skyward Family Access, click on the button on the left hand side labeled “Conferences” and select a time to meet with each of the teachers listed (if you are not sure what to do, watch the tutorial below). Please leave a minimum of 5 minutes between each scheduled appointment or you will find you don’t have enough time to transition from one meeting to the next. The sooner you can schedule your appointments the better. Please make sure to schedule your appointments prior to 3:00 p.m. of the day you would like to meet. If you will need more than 5 minutes to talk with one of your student’s teachers, or if you were unable to schedule an appointment, please email your student’s teacher to set up an appointment, or, Tuesday evening you will receive a Google Form (via email) that you may complete to set up an alternate date and extended meeting time. Please ask your student to join you in meeting with their teachers. This is a fantastic opportunity for our students to be involved in conversations about their learning.
Here is a video tutorial on how to sign up for an appointment.
Here is a video tutorial on how to access the meetings.
Click on the picture to see to see what's happening this week at SRMS!
What's Up on Fridays?
Thursday during 4th period teachers will let students know if they have been requested to come in on Friday, and who has requested them. Students are welcome to ask a teacher to call them in as well. Breakfast and lunch are being served and students may come in for either or both. Bus riders who have not been requested by a teacher, but would like to come in for breakfast and lunch, may remain in the cafeteria to work on class work, read a book, etc. We are asking that students checkout in the attendance office if they are not staying for all four sessions. Thank you!
To access registration instructions click here. To access the Sunset Ridge Return-to-School Plan, click here. To access the Jordan School District Return-to-School Plan click here, Plan para Reabrir la Escuela 2020-21 clic aqui and to access the Block Schedule, bell schedule and important dates, click here.
- Registration Information and Links - Parents, Students and Community Members, School registration is open.… -- Continue Reading
- Interested in running Cross Country for Copper Hills High? Click on the link for additional information. - CHHS - Cross Country -- Continue Reading
- GRADE CHANGE REQUESTS - Grade Change Request Forms Please click on the link… -- Continue Reading
- Check Out Procedures – 2020 - Check-Out Procedures Return of school property (Chromebooks, textbooks, calculators,… -- Continue Reading
- Grading Policy – 4th Quarter – 2020 - Grading Policy - 4th Quarter - 2020 Students, Parents… -- Continue Reading
- THINGS YOU MIGHT FIND USEFUL - WHEN IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE When an assignment doesn't… -- Continue Reading
- School Dismissal Continues Through The End Of The Year - As many of you know by now, Governor Herbert… -- Continue Reading
- Daily Instruction – Check here to see where you need to go and what you need to do each day! - Daily Instruction May 22, 2020 - Today's Stay Connected… -- Continue Reading