At approximately 9:45 this morning, the fire alarm sounded in our building. All students were immediately evacuated following our emergency procedures.
While the evacuation and student accounting was in progress, it was identified that the cause of the alarm was a faulty smoke detector. Repairs are being made to correct the problem.
Students were brought back into the building, everyone is safe, and classes will resume on a regular schedule.
The safety of our students is our top priority, and we appreciate the willingness of our students and staff to follow emergency procedures, even during inclement weather.