WHEN IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE
- When an assignment doesn't make sense, or you have tried to upload something and it just doesn't work, contact your teacher and set up a video conference. While email is a great tool, it isn't always the best way for us to communicate. Teachers are online and more than willing to video conference with students (and parents with the student present) to provide the assistance you need.
- Webpage - Newsfeed
- Falcon’s Lair - Announcements
HOMEWORK HOTLINE - 385-218-3003
- Monday 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Friday 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT HOTLINE
- Questions regarding Canvas, Google Classroom, Accessibility
- Open Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. 801-567-8999
DAILY ANNOUNCEMENTS - FALCON OF THE DAY
- Falcon’s Lair - Pages
- In order to receive timely information from Sunset Ridge, it is important that we have accurate contact information. If you and your student will update your Skyward information, it will make it easier for us to communicate with you. Thank you!